Relief Technologies Inc.
Electronic Consent Agreement
This Electronic Communications Agreement (“Disclosure”) applies to all communications related to all current and future products issued or acquired by Relief Technologies Inc. , and accompanying services available through Relief.App (the “Website”) or mobile application (“Mobile App”) and web application (the “Web App,” collectively with the Mobile App, the “App”).
This Disclosure supplements and is to be construed in accordance with the terms of the agreement you received with any product you have signed up for at Relief Technologies Inc.
The products and services we offer are intended for use only by person(s) who are willing and able to receive notices and communications exclusively through the Website, the App or via electronic mail (“email”). If you do not agree to receive the legally-required notices and communications described herein in electronic and not paper form, then you may not open an account with us. Similarly, if after providing consent hereunder, you withdraw it, we reserve the right to close your account(s) and terminate your participation in the products we offer.
1. Scope of communications to be provided in electronic form. When you use a product or service to which this Disclosure applies, you agree that any communications will be provided in electronic format, to the extent allowed by law, and that paper communications will not be sent. You consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
● All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with the products and services we offer;
● Statements for all accounts held by you at Relief App;
● All the account agreements and any notices about changes in terms;
● Privacy policies and notices;
● Responses to claims filed in connection with the products we offer;
● Notices regarding insufficient funds, negative balances, late payments, delinquencies, overdrawn amounts; and
● All other communications between us and Customer concerning the products and services we offer.
2. Method of providing communications in electronic form. All communications that we provide in electronic form will be provided either (1) by email or (2) by access to the website, (3) through the mobile app, or (4) by short message service (“SMS”)
3. How to withdraw consent. You may withdraw consent to receive communications in electronic form by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw consent, the products and services you are currently using will be closed and a balance refund check may be issued in accordance with the terms of the Deposit Account Agreement. If you withdraw consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.
4. How to update records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete email address, phone number, and other information related to this Disclosure and the products we offer, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as the email address) in the App by contacting us at email@example.com. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in the receipt of the communications if we send the communications to the last email address you provided to us.
5. Hardware and software requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic communications that we make available, you must have access to an active email account with an Email service provider and a computer or mobile device with internet access and browser, a compatible operating system, and is compatible with the Relief App to access communications.
We may update these requirements as necessary to preserve the ability to receive electronic communications. If there is a substantial change in these requirements, you will be notified of the changes to the extent required by law.
6. Requesting paper copies. We will not send paper copies of any communication, however, we reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
7. Communications in writing. All communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download a copy of this Disclosure and any other communications.
8. Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that consent to electronic communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (the “Act”), and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our mutual ability to conduct business by electronic means.
9. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of electronic communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions upon which electronic communications are provided. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
10. Consent. By checking “I agree,” in the App when you are presented with this disclosure, you adopt the checkmark as your electronic signature and you give us your affirmative consent to receive electronic communications as described herein. You further agree that your device satisfies the hardware and software requirements specified above and that you have provided us with your current email address to which we may send you electronic communications.